Worthless

As I have long believed and this site has confirmed, the Slag Pile is--in fact--worthless. In the interest of providing a self-esteem boost to those bloggers whose corners of the interweb are worth more than $0.00, I've included a nifty little banner advertising my complete lack of value at the base of the Pile.

Poker has been "eh" lately. No great play, no horrible play, no wild beats, no massive suckouts. I did "money" in another UB $1 Ultra MTT, taking in a cool $1.82 for finishing 84th out of 1,100 or so. Now I can afford that pack of gum I've been saving for.

Otherwise, I really haven't played much since the holiday started. I should be spending a few hours on Pokerroom in assorted MTTs and SNGs on Wednesday night, so maybe I'll have more to report during or after that.

I know you're on the edge of your seat.

"Screws fall out all the time, the world's an imperfect place."

-- John Bender

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment